Pray for Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember Desfartes calling Vic fat earlier this season, only for someone to put right 2 seconds later with a picture of him throwing his top into the crowd on his debut revealing his chiseled slab of hard man body :cool:

He isn't in the Akinfenwa league of muscles, but my God he is so well built. He'll throw defenders around like a rag doll.

I remember Desfartes calling Vic fat earlier this season, only for someone to put right 2 seconds later with a picture of him throwing his top into the crowd on his debut revealing his chiseled slab of hard man body :cool:

He isn't in the Akinfenwa league of muscles, but my God he is so well built. He'll throw defenders around like a rag doll.
Seems u take an interest in our muscle clad players! Did he stack up with the noz??

Twas like looking in the mirror for me marra!

Wouldbt be surprised if managers started playing a centre back at full back just to deal with Vic

Just ask Danny Simpson

Wouldbt be surprised if managers started playing a centre back at full back just to deal with Vic
Yea I thought that too, but if that happens you'd expect moyes to change things around and move Vic up front so they're left with a big centre back to cover someone on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back