Poyet will be brought into question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveydavey

Striker
After the last 3 games and there's no hiding that they are legitimate.

This is a f***ing shambles and though the players may be poor the list of eminently winnable games that have been lost / not won continues to grow.

The two 1st half subs is poor craic and humiliating to the lads who came off (rightly or wrongly)

Hopefully I'll look a mug and we will turn this round but questions are definitely heading Poyets way.

Tinhat

Totally agree mate. We need goals to try and get some here. Game over for me now. Next goal is crucial but playing with dozy up front we might as well be playing with ten men. He is f***ing useless. Worst forward I've seen play for us.

He's brought this on himself. Has no idea how to set us up to score a goal. We have a isolated striker who were thrashing long balls at. Changed the whole mood of the place with one team selection.
Agree with your entire post but especially the bolded

Atidore's confidence looks so shot he'd miss an open goal. He's obviously trying but it's painful to watch. Mind you he's nowhere near our worst player today. How bad has Bardsley been ?

the two first half subs had to be made, we were going nowhere and they were awful, we couldnt gain control and we were left chasing the game. Subs allowed us to go 442 in an attempt to atleast get back into it, but alas we are still shit

After the last 3 games and there's no hiding that they are legitimate.

This is a f***ing shambles and though the players may be poor the list of eminently winnable games that have been lost / not won continues to grow.

The two 1st half subs is poor craic and humiliating to the lads who came off (rightly or wrongly)

Hopefully I'll look a mug and we will turn this round but questions are definitely heading Poyets way.

Tinhat

If he has any sense he will resign.

Poyets way of changing the team week in week out worries me. When Johnson was on form he should have been left in the team but that has caused us to stutter. we have no team understanding and it badly shows. Poyet did a great job at first but has made some awful mistakes also. His use of the transfer window was poor. Worries me alot for next season.

I'm essentially a Poyet supporter but you are right - even those fans who can see (or could) what he is trying to achieve will admit he's not perfect by any means ...he keeps playing Atidore even after seemingly accepting he is WAY out of his depth at this level .....possession football doesn't work when teams (like us) have no confidence. The pressure of being a manager at Sunderland is way beyond that at Brighton ....Gus is going have to man up to get to grips with this job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back