Potential minefield of a thread here but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20380
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20380

I live in a flat. Bloke upstairs sings every night at this time for about an hour. I'd go up and ask him to stop or keep it down but he's singing in another language and I thought maybe he's praying or something what with it being the same time morning and night eithout fail.....

Anyway I did a YouTube search and to my admittedly untrained ear it does sound familiar to the Arabic call to prayer...

I don't care who believes in what God. Crack on, each to their own and all that, but it's like he's got a bloody sound system up there.

Is it bad form to maybe ask him to be a bit quieter or what?

I live in a flat. Bloke upstairs sings every night at this time for about an hour. I'd go up and ask him to stop or keep it down but he's singing in another language and I thought maybe he's praying or something what with it being the same time morning and night eithout fail.....

Anyway I did a YouTube search and to my admittedly untrained ear it does sound familiar to the Arabic call to prayer...

I don't care who believes in what God. Crack on, each to their own and all that, but it's like he's got a bloody sound system up there.

This will be the only reasonable reply you get:Speak to him on a sober head and in broad daylight,explain he's a tad loud and you work early hrs etc .

Nah mate just get yourself up there and ask him nicely. I reckon if he is in prayer then he will understand..either that or when you do give him a knock check his vest..

This will be the only reasonable reply you get:Speak to him on a sober head and in broad daylight,explain he's a tad loud and you work early hrs etc .

I'm sober now mate just potentially a touchy subject isn't it.

Tell him to gan to a mosque where that level of arabic noise is acceptable :D

I'm sober now mate just potentially a touchy subject isn't it.
Yes it is,I'd never advise to confront a neighbour after dark either.

During working hrs would be best ,it'll drive you round the pale if you don't say summit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back