Ponteland Airport arrival shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc they're replacing the Angel of the North with a huge rusted structure of Fabio doing his knife in mouth celebration.

Hambeast :lol:
That'd be class, I'd actually like it then instead of hating it and wanting to piss on it everytime I drive past.

Paphos, Cyprus was a feckin chicken shed the last time we were there to visit me sister. And it didn't help that this little hairy chimp came and picked up our bags and wondered off. We followed behind doing chimp impersonations whenever he wasn't looking. Turned out to be me sister's new husband.

Dyce is a disgrace (for the so called oil capital of Europe). Prestwick is not pretty either - but that's what you'd expect with Ryanair.

Copenhagen is nice, but I really like Porto - they made a really good job when they did it up for the European Championships. It's the only airport I've been to where you don't feel crowded (even at the gate).

Brno and bratslava airports are class, about the size of a bus stop and 50% of them are the bar

If 50% of any building is bar then its a building I want to visit

What do people expect from an arrivals area?
Checklist.
Runway to land on ✓
Safe means of alighting aeroplane
Baggage reclaim area ✓

Go home ✓
Another one :lol:
Get off plane straight onto tarmac and make your own way into 'terminal' whilst avoiding other planes / cars / baggage trucks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back