Police ready to take hard line

Status
Not open for further replies.
What footage? The testimony of your witnesses wouldn't disappear would it?

Mine did down Burnley in '95 and all of a sudden half a dozen coppers who saw exactly the same (incorrect) thing came forward and made statements. I even went to the PCA and it was thrown-out, despite indecent witnesses providing the real account

I remember during Everton at home some of their fans were running up to families and shouting abuse and spitting an stuff. Nobody reacted but I always thought why are the police even allowing that to happen. Surely that behaviour is justifiable to twat the fuckers

My mate asked a copper what the fuck they were doing letting them out at the same time as us and his exact reply was 'are you enjoying it? I am'

Last edited:

Mine did down Burnley in '95 and all of a sudden half a dozen coppers who saw exactly the same (incorrect) thing came forward and made statements. I even went to the PCA and it was thrown-out, despite indecent witnesses providing the real account

My mate asked a copper what the fuck they were doing letting them out at the same time as us and his exact reply was 'are you enjoying it? I am'

Eh?

f***ing hell

f***ing hell

100% true story mate. Got a 6 month ban (they'd only just started giving them out) and a £250 fine if I remember correctly for 'threatening behaviour' towards someone who'd just chinned me. Also got a split eye from a truncheon and brayed-about a bit in the back of the van, with one officer kneeling on my back whilst another booted me.

100% true story mate. Got a 6 month ban (they'd only just started giving them out) and a £250 fine if I remember correctly for 'threatening behaviour' towards someone who'd just chinned me. Also got a split eye from a truncheon and brayed-about a bit in the back of the van, with one officer kneeling on my back whilst another booted me.
You were up to no good. Nothing to fo with police. Man up.

The top and bottom of your experience through there seems the same as mine, although you did see an actual fight so that's more than me. If people wanted it it would have been worse. I 100% agree. However, people clearly didn't want it and it was proven that the vast, vast majority can be trusted to act like reasonable adults. You're always going to get idiots on both sides and a fight here and there, but most people just want to go to the match and see their team win.

Which I 100% agree with mate. Point is, however, opportunities such as this allow the dickheads who want a fight to start shit. Which could lead to 'normal fans' joining in depending on any worsening circumstances. For me, it's a risk that is just ridiculous to take.

I think some people really need to grow up.

A football game is about which team wins.

Go to the match. Go to the pub. Have a good time with your mates.

Go home.

Anyone who wants to fight is a bloody disgrace and should be shunned by all sides.

Call yourself SAFC and you're a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back