Personal email address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

Midfield
I'm starting my own catering business and I want to set up an email account with the company name in, rather than [email protected] or @Gmail.com. Can some tech savvy individual explain how I do this? Cheers.

I'm starting my own catering business and I want to set up an email account with the company name in, rather than [email protected] or @Gmail.com. Can some tech savvy individual explain how I do this? Cheers.
Pick a domain from one of the domain registrars. 123reg are cheap. Fasthosts are good.

You will need a setup that comes with mail accounts. It'll be on their websites. I assume that you won't be running your own mail server so, set up the address you want e.g. [email protected]

There will be instructions on how to get the email client set up on the website once you are signed up. The settings are smtp for outbound and pop for inbound.

Then just find the client you want to use to read your email and follow the instructions. I use gmail to access all of my mail accounts. It is very nice to use, but you may prefer the client built in to your phone or computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back