People still living with parents when they're over 20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm 22 and still living at home. Spent 2 years away from home at uni and have now signed a contract for a flat in Heaton with a couple of mates. Move in on 12th September - one day before my 23rd birthday.

It's a right pig to move out these days like, unless you're willing to share (I'm not, I'm a loner) or you're happy to rent a one room bedsit - in which case you may as well stay at your Mas'.

I think as long as you've got room and everyone's happy with the arrangement, so fuck.

I didn't move out till I was 27 like, managed to save up enough coin to pay for nearly 75% of house out right. Now with no mortage life's ideal just utilities to pay. Extra money is topper.

my bait at work went downhill rapidly when i got married and moved out.me mam made different types of meat sarnies everyday with trimmings, kit kat or club biscuit sometimes both, various flavoured pop and crisps even a serviette to clean up,all in a nice tupperware box..then i went to corned beef and picalilli every f***ing day wrapped in an old echo ffs
More or less my most detested food, I feel like puking even just smelling the bastard. Food of the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back