Patrick Roberts

I'd sell him to be honest. Im pretty sure there are players out there that can get more goals and assists than him.

However, it is a gaping hole at present and the sooner he's back for balance the better.

Also, I had completely forgot Bennette existed until reminded in match thread last night. Surely he can do a job there for a few games.

Pitch was far more effective playing through the middle and driving forward, which was more than Jobe did!

And that's a big issue because it seems as though Speakman won't allow Bellingham to be dropped so we either play Pritchard and leave the wing exposed or the manager drops one of our better players

You think football is just about assists and goals? If you think bennette is a better player than pat, you need your head looking at.
It's not, but in the formation we play, your wingers are meant to be major contributors, and Roberts struggles to for what ever reason. Its why we play wingers on the opposite side so they can cut in and be on their stronger foot to shoot.

You think football is just about assists and goals? If you think bennette is a better player than pat, you need your head looking at.
I didn’t say Bennette is a better player, you just made that up ? I said Roberts has been poor this season, compared to last season when he had Amad playing next to him. And his stats back that up.

It's not, but in the formation we play, your wingers are meant to be major contributors, and Roberts struggles to for what ever reason. Its why we play wingers on the opposite side so they can cut in and be on their stronger foot to shoot.
Roberts is class man. One of the best wingers in the division. Mental that people think he doesn't do owt.

The obsession over stats is daft. Roberts is vital to our team. He could dribble round 3 players and pass to someone who taps it sideways for someone else to poke in and it counts for nowt in stat land.

I go with the verdict of my eyes and out team is miles better with him in it

The obsession over stats is daft. Roberts is vital to our team. He could dribble round 3 players and pass to someone who taps it sideways for someone else to poke in and it counts for nowt in stat land.

I go with the verdict of my eyes and out team is miles better with him in it
It's crazy people don't see this
😄😄 The world tiddlywinks championships might interest you.
How?

Roberts is class man. One of the best wingers in the division. Mental that people think he doesn't do owt.
I'm not saying he isn't a joy to watch. But in our formation they have to be contributing in the goals column. He has unbelievable technique, but is a woeful finisher

Has the same problem as JC and equally brilliant at times. running into 4/5 players as they are the actual forwards, system that can only work once every other game that results in a goal.

crossing isn't their strong point but still. goals come occassionally because...crossing to a CF results in goals.

We had to adjust because RS was out with no replacement, we did. Now it's time to do that again as we HAVE forwards.

F9 (big man) CF (small man)

One IF on the left JC or a winger with anf IF/winger on the right. Interchangeable if we sub off the IF for a winger

Back