pak v aus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see that k unt warner sarcastically clap in younis face when he got out yesterday? There is no need for it. I can't fathom a reason for doing it.

Can't stand the twat, such a poor sportsman.

And his moustache is like the pathetic efforts you see in Movember.

Can't stand the twat, such a poor sportsman.

And his moustache is like the pathetic efforts you see in Movember.

Same here mate.

Stems from the captain and from top brass in Aussie cricket imo.

The lad made 2 hundreds and a double century, but when he gets out for 40odd in his forth innings of the series, "you what Ill do, Ill clap in his face". I'm dumbfounded tbh

He's a natural born cunt, behaviour like that comes naturally to him.

I could'nt put it better. :lol:

Because he is a c.unt. Not a character. An utter c.unt

I have racked me brains, in what made him do it. For the love of God I cant. I dunno if its because I'm not a k unt or nowt but I seriously can not think of one daft reason for him to do it. They were getting trounced and Younis is one of the good guys who always plays with a smile on his face, plus he had managed to show the inept aussie batters how to apply themselves on a low turning wicket.

Last edited:
Same here mate.

The lad made 2 hundreds and a double century, but when he gets out for 40odd in his forth innings of the series, "you what Ill do, Ill clap in his face". I'm dumbfounded tbh

I have racked me brains, in what made him do it. For the love of God I cant. I dunno if its because I'm not a k unt or nowt but I seriously can not think of one daft reason for him to do it. They were getting trounced and Younis is one of the good guys who always plays with a smile on his face, plus he had managed to show the inept aussie batters how to apply themselves on a low turning wicket.
Aussies in scrapyard dog behavior shocker. Their national identity/badge of honor is predicated on being uncouth.

Aussies in scrapyard dog behavior shocker. Their national identity/badge of honor is predicated on being uncouth.

:lol: True true.

Funny thing is, I always liked the way Michael Clarke went about things until he became captain that is. Then he reverted to type and became an absolute knobend, shame really.

There must be some exceptions to this 'uncouth' rule for Aussie cricketers, surely?

I'm trying to think of some, Mark Taylor? Stuart Law?

Funny thing is, I always liked the way Michael Clarke went about things until he became captain that is. Then he reverted to type and became an absolute knobend, shame really.

There must be some exceptions to this 'uncouth' rule for Aussie cricketers, surely?

Yes...Taylor and Law decent examples. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a bit of edge out in the middle, its part of the game,....some of our lads are no angels. The Aussies, though, consistently overplay the sledging hand or have the habit of doing it at inappropriate moments.

Yes...Taylor and Law decent examples. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a bit of edge out in the middle, its part of the game,....some of our lads are no angels. The Aussies, though, consistently overplay the sledging hand or have the habit of doing it at inappropriate moments.

Same here, but the Aussies take it too far some times. Warner as the prime example. You'd think after Root-gate he'd get his head down and concentrate on his batting, which has come on of late.

I just think its hard for an Englishman to ever like the Aussies properly, respect yes, but like? Hell no.

Same goes for India for me, billy big bollocks.

Matthew Elliott who opened with Taylor for a while, just got on with his batting and batted pretty well. Frustrating really as the pair of them were quite hard to dislike.

Same here mate.

Warner is cricket's James Maclean

Thick as mince.

It's a simple as that. He's really f***ing dim

Brett Lee?

Always came across as canny bloke IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back