Our fans at Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha always the case mate! You go down? Aye could tell they didn't stop judging by the stream I had, could only hear us even when 1-0 down and playing complete turd! Different class, as always.
Aye mate 4 of us went down by car. Was a cracking day spoilt by the match....again!lol Like groundhog day watching us every week irrespective if we are home or away.

Proud as punch last night of our support, one of the reasons i love going :cool:
The others are the fantastic chauffeur who gets you there and knows the pubs to go to in other cities, and the sparkling company you get at away games. Our group hug was mental when we scored . Its been too long since we saw a goal

Aye mate 4 of us went down by car. Was a cracking day spoilt by the match....again!lol Like groundhog day watching us every week irrespective if we are home or away.

Good stuff mate aye I know usually is the case with awaydays especially....and home games for that matter :lol:

Our fans are magnificent every where we go. I know loads hate it but the pre match/half time beer slinging and jumping about plays a massive part in that

Our fans are magnificent every where we go. I know loads hate it but the pre match/half time beer slinging and jumping about plays a massive part in that
Joking aside thats not the everywhere we go chant of old, thats what pisses me off

Everywhere we go oh, repeat
People............ No point

It'll be the same boring shite a week saturday instead of getting behind the lads with the right chants at the right times

Soz for picking your post :-O

The others are the fantastic chauffeur who gets you there and knows the pubs to go to in other cities, and the sparkling company you get at away games. Our group hug was mental when we scored . Its been too long since we saw a goal

Aye, when you put it like that.....will look forward to a few more hugs yet :lol:

I had to tell myself to stop whinging bout the performance cos I was doing my own head in!lol

Haha hard not to watching us recently mate, whinging is putting it politely how I've felt at the last few games. Still though come Villa I'll be getting myself all optimistic thinking we can turn them over and move onwards and upwards - we never learn :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back