Only 1 fit centre forward...

Fans won't accept another 'One for the future'
They should be no doubting that we need someone to come into the starting 11 and improve us.
We are already considerably weaker than we were last season. Surely they can't be stupid enough to authorise the sale of Stewart this late in the window?
Hope you are right mate :)

Ekwah aside, the last 2 windows have been pretty horrendous in all honesty.
Agreed. I have much more faith in our recruitment from within the UK than i do from overseas. I feel like we have a problem with our integration processes. This is key, especially when bringing in lads who are so young to strange new country, culture, language, etc.... It must be so difficult for them. The off field / behind the scenes support mechanisms we provide are so important and we all know how bad we are at the off-field stuff.

Ekwah aside, the last 2 windows have been pretty horrendous in all honesty.
Clarke, Alese and Ballard were great additions as was the Amad loan. Ekwah as you mentioned and arguably Michut even though he didn't stay on. Ba and Jewi also decent prospects. Not horrendous business in my opinion.

The 2BN KLD sum is in the Nationwide at 4% interest over 12months (no withdrawals allowed) So he has 80m interest to come. This is accessible on Monday 4th Sept, so just outside the window. We will have to wait til January for that 3.5m Eastern European striker (Brexit allowing)

So....reinvest 2,080,000,000 at 4% over 4 months is additional 6.368 million.
So that'll make it a 6 million striker incoming in January..... waiting, waiting :(
I can’t make that maths work at all 😂

Me neither now, looked good after a few bourbons the other night, closer to 2 million extra 🥵

Ipswich now have 7 options

no parachute payments, coming up from a league below, already put safc away and giving the impression they want to compete for the top six

meanwhile
You're inviting a happy clapper overload.
Ipswich Town are the exception that proves the rule.

We've got four now: one gets subbed and dropped whenever he does decent, one we've barely seen, one looks like there's something there but again hardly gets a look in and the other is Burstow who's so good we prefer Jobe upfront recently. Mines a pint

Back