On this day 4 years ago

RTRsBM

Striker
We won 1-0 at the mighty Tranmere. Charlie Wyke winner. Haven’t been to a game in England since. Decent atmosphere in the away end. A few weeks later the world shut down.

I remember going to Doncaster in December 2019 when we won 2-1 under Parky. Just started hearing about Covid at the time. Wouldn't have believed that would be my last away game until MK Dons in August 2021.

Can remember that Tranmere game though. Just watched it on TV but remember there being a beach down one side of the pitch as they'd covered it with so much sand.

I remember going to Doncaster in December 2019 when we won 2-1 under Parky. Just started hearing about Covid at the time. Wouldn't have believed that would be my last away game until MK Dons in August 2021.

Can remember that Tranmere game though. Just watched it on TV but remember there being a beach down one side of the pitch as they'd covered it with so much sand.
I remember coming home at Tet and hearing about this thing in China and they were basically talking about extending the lunar new year holiday in China by a week or 2 to see it out. Ended up a year or 2!
Was freezing at Tranmere but at least I saw a victory.

Blackpool away for a game which never happened. Canny weekend.

Stopped over, no game so me and the Boys went to Blackpool Pleasure Beach with all the crowds spreading Covid and sure I saw Chris McGuire and his Family.......Canny Weekend, we didn't loose

Back