Official team news

Status
Not open for further replies.
If catts gets sent off today I'm finished with him an all.

OK I've had time to let it settle in

Up front - Not bad , can cause their CB's some problems
CM - Probably as good as we can muster to try to dominate possession and nullify their main threat in Cabaye
Wingers - On a good day both have a performance in them. If the Pope prays hard enough God may make this the day they both put one in
Defensively - Oh my dear Lord
GK - Needs to be at his very very shot stopping best and commanding at set pieces

Hawayhawayhawaaaaaayyyyyyyy

only 2 of the summer signings in the starting line up. Hardly a vote of confidence in the DoF and Chief Scout....

OK I've had time to let it settle in

Up front - Not bad , can cause their CB's some problems
CM - Probably as good as we can muster to try to dominate possession and nullify their main threat in Cabaye
Wingers - On a good day both have a performance in them. If the Pope prays hard enough God may make this the day they both put one in
Defensively - Oh my dear Lord
GK - Needs to be at his very very shot stopping best and commanding at set pieces

Hawayhawayhawaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Almost how it panned out, defence did what it needed to but still scare me. Dossena had a decent first half and then was all over the place in the second

Well, looking for positives: at least when they turn in another embarassing performance and all hell breaks loose it will be the cunnts who really deserve it who get all of the abuse.

FFS, who is this knacker?

Parsnip this shite. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back