Not wanting to undermine a serious condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirty bristow

and very possibly the wrong comparison but ....the club has got cancer. Again.
2 wins this year is it?
It is nearly November for God's sake.
Players, upper management, all to blame. The only innocent people are us, the mugs that put our hearts and soul into defending them, supporting them, and making them rich.
And what's next? Oh yes, another home Derby defeat then the rapid slide into the lower league.
It is always very easy to say that when a team goes down, they often keep going. But these useless twats will keep falling.
Any player with a modicum of talent will be away, maybe even in January. The rest will get away in the summer.
I threw the towel in weeks ago, to not that much abuse to be honest, be my expectation of relegation look to be , sadly, very true indeed.
This for me, and of course many others, will be the 8th relegation I have witnessed. I am only in my forties too, I am not 90+ .
The club is a shambles. No heart, no direction, no nothing.
I am not even angry about it now. I'll tip up next week full of hope ( for a few minutes) then the reality will hit home.

Very true and utterly tragic. How it's came to this I don't know but were down, no doubt about it...

2 wins this year is it?
Players, upper management, all to blame. The only innocent people are us, the mugs that put our hearts and soul into defending them, supporting them, and making them rich.
And what's next? Oh yes, another home Derby defeat then the rapid slide into the lower league.
It is always very easy to say that when a team goes down, they often keep going. But these useless twats will keep falling.
Any player with a modicum of talent will be away, maybe even in January. The rest will get away in the summer.
I threw the towel in weeks ago, to not that much abuse to be honest, be my expectation of relegation look to be , sadly, very true indeed.
This for me, and of course many others, will be the 8th relegation I have witnessed. I am only in my forties too, I am not 90+ .
I am not even angry about it now. I'll tip up next week full of hope ( for a few minutes) then the reality will hit home.
8 relegations for me as well , it wont stop there either , league one anyone?

2 wins this year is it?
f***ing hell, is this true????

Just home games, aye?

in terms of money spent for premier league wins has anyone had worse value than safc[DOUBLEPOST=1382227551][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm talking about the fans and transfer fees

Might sound silly, but I think this will be one of our worst relegation's in decades. The reasons for this is that I honestly worry that we won't even beat Derby's 11 point record and this season could get awfully embarrassing, although tbh it already is. Another reason is that after the last 5-7 years of hope and enthusiasm about the club going places, we end up back here. After all the work Quinny put in and the good times under Keane when he first arrived and first in the premier league. After the good team we built under Bruce and battering Chelsea 3-0 at their ground, being 6th in the league. After the initial great start under MON and then the 3-0 win under Di Canio at the mags. After all that, we're staring at relegation once again and I think many of our fans will just be completely sick and may not return.

We've been taking for one hell of a ride.

Yet our bellend of a chairman backed these wankers and sacked 2 managers because of them. Wake up Short, PDC was right, they are a lazy bunch of unprofessional wankers! And your letting them run the club
Should have fired a few players. OK pay off their contracts, cost a bit but would benefit us in the long term. I can't understand why Bardsley wasn't fired, the useless sack of shit.

Should have fired a few players. OK pay off their contracts, cost a bit but would benefit us in the long term. I can't understand why Bardsley wasn't fired, the useless sack of shit.
If they had fired him it would of made his buddies fear it might happen to them. But no we let them have their way again and bring him back into the fold. Poyet's been weak as piss on this one. Unless it's some form of master stroke so he can say well I have done what you wanted and look what happened, but I full expect to see the same old twats playing next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back