Northern trains

All northern rattler from Sheffield to Doncaster cancelled this morning. Had to get local service bus so missed my connection, ticket office says jump on the next train which I'm on now. Ticket inspector says information from ticket office I was given was wrong and I should have purchased another valid one,Pleaded ignorance and he let me off with the £60 he was going to charge.

All northern rattler from Sheffield to Doncaster cancelled this morning. Had to get local service bus so missed my connection, ticket office says jump on the next train which I'm on now. Ticket inspector says information from ticket office I was given was wrong and I should have purchased another valid one,Pleaded ignorance and he let me off with the £60 he was going to charge.
Hope he’s not on here 😂 😉

Anyone on the 8pm back to boro tonight?
7pm was cancelled so it was rammed
Stupid muppets not just moving down train tho and standing at doors man, got into few arguments - then them apologising when trying to explain we put up with this shit every matchday pretty much

Stupid muppets not just moving down train tho and standing at doors man, got into few arguments - then them apologising when trying to explain we put up with this shit every matchday pretty much
Typical of them! A few will have stayed out for the mags game I’d imagine.

Was it cancelled at short notice? So frustrating.

You been getting chewy on the northern service again my mate? 🤣

You been getting chewy on the northern service again my mate? 🤣
Aye
train and platform was busy but was big space in middle of train but they wouldnt move down train - they got told to f*ckin shift after they said you wont be able to get on.
Few of them looked a bit sheepish when we were all on - standing room only like but ive seen it a lot lot worse

Reckon the extra 2 pints after the 7pm cancellation prob didnt help my anger :lol:

Last edited:
10:30 and 11:39 4 carriages
12:37 2 carriages
The bullet trains are both 2 carriages

Looks like all post match trains are 2 carriages.

As per real time trains #SAFC

Been like this for a few weeks now. Would be nice to see some bigger trains on the way back like

———————

They cancel trains everyday this lot! So unreliable

Last edited:
10:30 and 11:39 4 carriages
12:37 2 carriages
The bullet trains are both 2 carriages

Looks like all post match trains are 2 carriages.

As per real time trains #SAFC

Been like this for a few weeks now. Would be nice to see some bigger trains on the way back like

———————

They cancel trains everyday this lot! So unreliable
They’ve also cancelled the 0900 and 0930 from Kings X. It’s going to be an interesting journey up to Sunderland.

Back