No traveller mass hysteria yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me?? :confused:

I'd appreciate if you would refrain from the abusive name calling. I'm seriously considering reporting that post. I'll be the bigger person, not report it for now & accept your apology when you come to your senses.
It's not abusive in the slightest. It infers that you have a problem with the police which, based on your posting history, is absolutely true in my opinion.

Please go ahead and report it if you feel you feel offended in some way. I'd also recommend logging off and not logging back on again if you are so sensitive.

It's not abusive in the slightest. It infers that you have a problem with the police which, based on your posting history, is absolutely true in my opinion.

Please go ahead and report it if you feel you feel offended in some way. I'd also recommend logging off and not logging back on again if you are so sensitive.

I have no problem with the police. But I would be fairly confident that the hundreds(?) of households who were affected recently, do, going by a recent thread on this very board. & with good bloody reason, might I add.

That's just the way it is. The rozzers are terrified of travellers. I won't report this time as I feel I'm made of sterner stuff, but I would appreciate not to be called names. Ask anyone if they think the police are doing enough, if anything at all, to keep travellers in line & I have no doubt whatsoever that everybody, bar the odd few who simply won't have a word said against them (the police), would have the same answer. I don't need to tell you what that answer is.

I have no problem with the police. But I would be fairly confident that the hundreds(?) of households who were affected recently, do, going by a recent thread on this very board. & with good bloody reason, might I add.

That's just the way it is. The rozzers are terrified of travellers. I won't report this time as I feel I'm made of sterner stuff, but I would appreciate not to be called names. Ask anyone if they think the police are doing enough, if anything at all, to keep travellers in line & I have no doubt whatsoever that everybody, bar the odd few who simply won't have a word said against them (the police), would have the same answer. I don't need to tell you what that answer is.
That's because people are ignorant and choose what they want to believe based on their own prejudices Fred. I am in a position to be able to say that these people are wrong. I'm not a police officer, for the record, but I do have a very limited overview of what the police response is to these issues - and it isn't to run and hide as is regularly suggested on here.

I also stand by the fact that I wasn't abusive to you. I also don't believe you when you say you have no problem with the police when the rest of your post quite clearly demonstrates that you do.

This is an issue that gets me annoyed on here and I come up against a lot of opposition because people are choosing to believe something that is utter bullshit based on no evidence whatsoever (posts from anonymous internet users do not constitute evidence btw).

That's because people are ignorant and choose what they want to believe based on their own prejudices Fred. I am in a position to be able to say that these people are wrong. I'm not a police officer, for the record, but I do have a very limited overview of what the police response is to these issues - and it isn't to run and hide as is regularly suggested on here.

I also stand by the fact that I wasn't abusive to you. I also don't believe you when you say you have no problem with the police when the rest of your post quite clearly demonstrates that you do.

This is an issue that gets me annoyed on here and I come up against a lot of opposition because people are choosing to believe something that is utter bullshit based on no evidence whatsoever (posts from anonymous internet users do not constitute evidence btw).

Ok, first of all I was joking about the reporting. I've never reported someone on here & I never will. Maybe I need to work on my delivery.

I don't have a problem with the police. I have an opinion of them. That doesn't mean it's a problem. I simply don't believe that they do as much as they can or should when it comes to policing travellers. I'm sure all the people whose lives travellers affect negatively every day of the week would agree with me.

2 words stood out in your post, actually. 'No evidence'. They're the words that spring to mind when I imagine people look for proof that the police are doing what they're paid to do when it comes to policing travellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back