Nice one Quinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

No they didn't

We got the last laugh, we relegated them
I'd rather we had the £30m given our financial situation. Our club has always been the same over the years buy high and sell low. Yes over the moon they got relegated but still leaves our club in a state.

They've sold anyone worth selling and replaced with championship standard players. Only winner here is Mike Ashleys who'll trouser the lot
Hopefully they stay in the Championship for a few seasons and it will hurt them financially also after selling their better players.

Makes up for making a cock of himself twittering on about how it might be difficult for Ndong as a young player here. Seemingly he has to hit the ground running as we aren't patient......

They got the last laugh though, I mean £30m and we can't rake in anywhere near that on 5 players nevermind 1

They had individual players who are worth £30m and we couldn't raise that on 5 ... and whilst they had 'big name' management with European levelbexperience, we've had a gazillion managers and severe disruption over successive years of relegation battles and loads of loans and frees and short term hopeful signings that didn't work out.

And we've totally stuffed them in Derby matches for years. We're still in the Premier League and they are not. The sales of their top players are an attempt to balance the books because despite parachute payments they lost a significant amount of money by being relegated.

Remind me again who's laughing?

Makes up for making a cock of himself twittering on about how it might be difficult for Ndong as a young player here. Seemingly he has to hit the ground running as we aren't patient......

Given the number of players who've been dismissed as shite on here before they've even kicked a ball, or the pelters Kirchhoff got on here after his first game, I'd say he had a point.

Given the number of players who've been dismissed as shite on here before they've even kicked a ball, or the pelters Kirchhoff got on here after his first game, I'd say he had a point.

I don't think he'd be so narrow minded to suggest a message board might or might not treat a young player as such.......I'm reasonably convinced he was on about the fans in general....on a matchday as opposed to a keyboard

They've sold anyone worth selling and replaced with championship standard players. Only winner here is Mike Ashleys who'll trouser the lot

He isnt going to trouser it though is he, he spent 80m in Jan ffs. We are shite but cmon thats made up tripe.

They got 55m for two players that effectively failed last year. We got 3.5 for one who succeeded and was a stand out performer towards the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back