NFL 2023

Whenever I saw him play. He looked ok. Rough around the edges but potential. I don't know why there wasn't more interest. Bears fans and team liked him. V odd.

Evidently the whole league agrees with you.

I just thought that he showed enough to be given another chance especially under a competent coaching staff/playcaller.
It's just in the time he's been in Chicago the Bears have been awful..he's shown very little..to an extent you could say the same about how Russell Wilson performed in Denver..but he's got his time in Seattle on his CV.

Chase Young looking very likely to sign for the Saints for 13 million. Lot of money for someone who keeps getting worse every year

Chase Young looking very likely to sign for the Saints for 13 million. Lot of money for someone who keeps getting worse every year
Saints are mad when it comes to their salary cap, always right on the edge of it and it's clearly not doing them much good. As for Young that's a poor signing, 49ers were fuming with his lack of effort in the Championship game so if he can't be arsed in that game then he's got problems.

Saints are mad when it comes to their salary cap, always right on the edge of it and it's clearly not doing them much good. As for Young that's a poor signing, 49ers were fuming with his lack of effort in the Championship game so if he can't be arsed in that game then he's got problems.

I remember in his rookie year when he was doing really well Osi turned around and said he's not all that and isn't as good as either the hype or his stats were showing, said he was too stiff/rigid in his movements and won't end up a star as offensive players will soon stop him unless he can become more loose (or something to that effect). He's seemingly been proven right on that one.

Last edited:
OBJ has been visiting the Dolphins, not a bad number 3 WR but they need more of a presence in the squad. Thought they'd be more likely to be looking at Thomas, Gallup or Boyd if they were after a free agent

Back