Newcastle chairman Al-Rumayyan faces $74m lawsuit for ‘carrying out’ malicious instructions of Bin Salman

So has he officially stopped pretending to be an Orient fan now and is *out of the closet as a fully sports washed Saudi boy?

*Which we knew all along for years and didn’t fall for 🤣
someone corrected me a few posts later - the dancing was for when they got to the cup final.

Still a absolute knacker though.

We like whinging 😀😀 They're absolutely mental them lot. Ashley destroyed them didn't spend money and they just wanted their club back. Fake funerals, banners in the gallowgate end about Ashley. Posters outside the ground, The list goes on and on But they don't whing.
Goes back as far as I can remember even in the 70s, sack the board, pitch invasions when they are losing, smashing the 'toon' up, all sorts of protests and campaigns - maybe they are right and we like a whinge, it's just they go far beyond that and take it to another level.

No one does bad losing like the mags which might be a bit more understandable if they actually had fallen from higher place but they've been perennial losers for about 70 years - they should be used to it.

Bunch of self entitled, arrogant, soft as shite arseholes.

Goes back as far as I can remember even in the 70s, sack the board, pitch invasions when they are losing, smashing the 'toon' up, all sorts of protests and campaigns - maybe they are right and we like a whinge, it's just they go far beyond that and take it to another level.

No one does bad losing like the mags which might be a bit more understandable if they actually had fallen from higher place but they've been perennial losers for about 70 years - they should be used to it.

Bunch of self entitled, arrogant, soft as shite arseholes.
I'm not keen on them tbh Sneech mate.

Back