Nee onions...question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dirty bristow

Watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo again last night and noticed something unusual.
In loads of residential places, the doors opened the other way. Is this a Swedish thing?

Must be shite if you noticed which way the doors opened. Unless they smacked people with them because they open outwards?

Yes, that is of course absolute science. If you notice something different in a foreign film, it means the film is shite. Well done.

Watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo again last night and noticed something unusual.
In loads of residential places, the doors opened the other way. Is this a Swedish thing?

I'ts the same in their hotels. I was in one and the fire alarm went off. The corridoor was bedlam. Folks running along and then doors opening in their faces.

Odd, very odd.

I think it's so they can get snowed in and not go to graft

I wish my front door opened out rather than in, it would mean more usable space where there is just dead door opening space now. Perhaps a shoe tree, elephants foot with brollies or an occasional table would fill it.

do they not have 2 doors, like in some American movies where there's one opens out and another opens in so they can have eg a fly screen?

I'm not putting this forward as a proposition, just asking the question.

I wish my front door opened out rather than in, it would mean more usable space where there is just dead door opening space now. Perhaps a shoe tree, elephants foot with brollies or an occasional table would fill it.

What are they when they are not tables then?

do they not have 2 doors, like in some American movies where there's one opens out and another opens in so they can have eg a fly screen?

I'm not putting this forward as a proposition, just asking the question.

Didn't seem that way no. It totally ruined the film for me and I am off to Ikea to punch the manager.

You don't half talk utter shite like

Gerrin.
Calm down man, your mascara will run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back