Naan Pizza Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried cheesy saturns? Take one of the more spherical wotsit type cheesy snacks, put an onion ring round the outside and you have a magical taste sensation of the little heard of cheese and onion variety.
:lol:

Since thinking about it, I def remember having some form of spicy tomato wotsitty type snack before anyway. I think they came in some cheap kind of variety pack. They were lush.

I had a slight debacle with a take on an SMB favourite the other neet. I had a nice looking pepperoni in the fridge and I decided I'd experiment by sticking an egg on there. As this was my first foray into this I decided I'd place the egg just on one potential slice, and I did so using a round pastry cutter to keep it in place. Whey man, the fucker spilled out from underneath it as I put the fucker in the oven, and then when it was cooked and it came to slicing it up and taking the cutter off, the rest of the egg got stuck inside the cutter and lifted off the pizza, meaning I had to fanny on cutting the egg out n placing it back on top of said pizza slice. Whey wharra fanny on lad. :rolleyes: Was alreet like.
WTF

I've had egg on a pizza a number of times. Nowt like the abomination Chrissy Wallace created mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back