Mysterious photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheers lads :D

Shame 'bout the photo tho. Was intrigued as to what I was missing.
If you squint really hard you could persuade yourself that there's a gremlin type demon creature looking over the shoulder of the lass in the centre, to the right of the bloke in a parka.

But when you look closer you realise it's just her ponytail...

If you squint really hard you could persuade yourself that there's a gremlin type demon creature looking over the shoulder of the lass in the centre, to the right of the bloke in a parka.

But when you look closer you realise it's just her ponytail...
So it's not the face in the window, then.

We can't explain properly.

Logon or register to see this image
I have no idea why that one gets so much publicity, it's very obviously just a long exposure of something like an aircraft taxiing into an airport.
If I remember correctly they did spectrum analysis of it as you would the absorption lines of light emitted from stars and came up with all manner of 'alien' and 'weird' conclusions. The only problem is you simply can't do that with pixel data as it does not contain a complete spectrum of data for each pixel but a single frequency like a laser.

Anneliese Michel
Anneliese Michel(21 September 1952 – 1 July 1976) was a German woman who underwent Catholicexorcism rites in 1975 and died the next year, due to lack of medical care. Later investigation determined that she was malnourished and dehydrated; her parents and the priests responsible were charged with negligent homicide. The case attracted media and public attention because of the Catholic Church's unusual decision to employ the 400-year-old ritual of exorcism, something that had been rarely seen since the 18th Century. The film The Exorcism of Emily Rose is loosely based on her story.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anneliese_Michel

Last edited:
I have no idea why that one gets so much publicity, it's very obviously just a long exposure of something like an aircraft taxiing into an airport.
If I remember correctly they did spectrum analysis of it as you would the absorption lines of light emitted from stars and came up with all manner of 'alien' and 'weird' conclusions. The only problem is you simply can't do that with pixel data as it does not contain a complete spectrum of data for each pixel but a single frequency like a laser.

Anneliese Michel
Anneliese Michel(21 September 1952 – 1 July 1976) was a German woman who underwent Catholicexorcism rites in 1975 and died the next year, due to lack of medical care. Later investigation determined that she was malnourished and dehydrated; her parents and the priests responsible were charged with negligent homicide. The case attracted media and public attention because of the Catholic Church's unusual decision to employ the 400-year-old ritual of exorcism, something that had been rarely seen since the 18th Century. The film The Exorcism of Emily Rose is loosely based on her story.

Thanks for them mate. No sleep for me tonight.

Regarding the Norway one. You would've thought the experts would've ruled out exposure stuff

I know it's been touched on earlier in the thread but that dyatlov pass incident is very strange, why theories are there as to what happened?
The feeling is that they either inadvertently stumbled across something top secret that the Russians were testing/doing... or the Russian Military purposefully tested something on them, knowing they were there.

Anneliese Michel

They all sound the same. Young girl seeking attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back