Moyes has lost dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.

safccfas

Winger
according to a certain player who is currently 'injured'.

His 'typically British approach of shouting and swearing at players has left the overseas players completed bemused' said a current first team squad player.

This is from my mate who mixes with some of the players socially. Could be bollocks but he has been right about a few things in the recent past.

Anyway I thought I'd share it.

His 'typically British approach of shouting and swearing at players has left the overseas players completed bemused' said a current first team squad player.

This is from my mate who mixes with some of the players socially. Could be bollocks but he has been right about a few things in the recent past.

If true i would say these players need to man the fuck up.

Paddy strike.

If it came from a taxi driver I'd be more inclined to believe it.

Ban this berk

He's never managed to get the dressing room onside in the first place so this must be bull.

Heard the players no longer stay at a local hotel the night before a home game, just rock up for 1pm. You see the body language of some of the players and it's quite obvious they don't give a Shyte.

When did he have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back