Moyes comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has a decent side. He sold Kaboul and didn't resign M'Vila and Yedlin. He brought in 8 players. We only needed 3/4 quality signings to add to that. I'm not Short's biggest fan but we've spent £30m
On mvila.... Allardyce didn't sign him either, it's entirely plausible the club refused to sanction it with him being on a free soon

Hang on a minute.

I don't disagree with Moyes, but Di Canio was absolutely vilified and lamblasted for blaming the players both on here and in the media.

"Oh no, you can't have a go at the players...that's bang out of order...it's the manager's responsibility".

Out of the 11 players that played yesterday, 5 were Moyes'. Three of them were shocking.

Last edited:
A team that on form since Jan would be top ten. what's happened there then Dave?

Could try to argue M'Vila but N'Dong looks a capable replacement.

Yedlin - as much a defensive liability as PVA so no real loss.

Kaboul is a big loss but we shoulda made him stay. To move 4 hrs away for personal reasons - get to fuck.. The fucker could helicopter up and back with the money he's made.

Should have done everything in his power to keep our starting 11 from the end of last season together (Except Yedlin), then we should have been looking to add the right back and 2 other good players and we would have been fine. Instead we weakened the team. Not sure who to blame anymore.

He has a decent side. He sold Kaboul and didn't resign M'Vila and Yedlin. He brought in 8 players. We only needed 3/4 quality signings to add to that. I'm not Short's biggest fan but we've spent £30m
Kaboul wanted to leave and who's to say short would sanction the mvilla deal ? When we could get him for free in January and I thought it was 25 m we spent ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back