Most addictive game you've played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cod and Mondern Warefare 2. Platinum on both.

Other then that....
Fall Out 3
Champ Man
Outrun (PS3)
Super Stardust HD
Resident Evil 4 (on the wii)
Destiny (so far)

GTA III
Resident Evil 2
Jet Set Willy 2, the addictive sleep- destroying little bastard that he was

Counter Strike (online)
Everquest (online, probably years off my life)
Lord of the Rings (online)

Elite
Championship/Football Manager (started on the first basic ones, class playing a season in one sitting!)
Fallout 3

Probably millions more as a young'un (Skool Daze etc..)

Counter Strike (online)
Everquest (online, probably years off my life)
Lord of the Rings (online)

Elite
Championship/Football Manager (started on the first basic ones, class playing a season in one sitting!)
Fallout 3

Probably millions more as a young'un (Skool Daze etc..)
Skool Daze was class :cool:

at present Civ 5 (just one more turn then i'll go to bed) but I would imagine the game i've racked up the most hours on is WoW.

Runescape probably takes it :oops:

Counter strike and day of defeat are probably close, easily top of my online fps games.

Offline, it's probably oblivion, though I did pretty much 100% Final Fantasy X, and that took some doing.

Worthy mentions to all football management games from Ultimate Soccer manager 98, right through the champ managers, to FM14. All ate my life.

World Of Warcraft

This game defo got hold of me at one point, It's the point where you start to get really good at it and realise if you start doing more stuff you can be up her with the best. Spending time online with similar no lifers with no positive outlook on their life brings you down to their level. It's not til you get free and look back and think what the fuck was I doing. You can not play the game here and their and be amazing at it. You have to dedicate your life to it.

Strange as I watched a few of my mates on it for years and just laughed at them how sad it was, then I had a go and was instantly hooked. When I have kids I'll never let them play on a MMORPG, as if an adult can get addicted... god knows what happens to kids.

World Of Warcraft

This game defo got hold of me at one point, It's the point where you start to get really good at it and realise if you start doing more stuff you can be up her with the best. Spending time online with similar no lifers with no positive outlook on their life brings you down to their level. It's not til you get free and look back and think what the fuck was I doing. You can not play the game here and their and be amazing at it. You have to dedicate your life to it.

Strange as I watched a few of my mates on it for years and just laughed at them how sad it was, then I had a go and was instantly hooked. When I have kids I'll never let them play on a MMORPG, as if an adult can get addicted... god knows what happens to kids.
Couple of my mates used to play Minecraft in school whenever we were at computers and me and another mate would just laugh at them asking why they're f***ing on with blocks?! Tried it for myself when it came out on console and couldn't put it down. :lol:

Nothing will beat Cod4. The amount of hours spent trying to get to 10th prestige was unbelievable.
Yep, was a class moment even when you levelled up on that never mind prestiged. I stopped at 7th as I liked the look of the badge. :oops::lol:

World Of Warcraft

Doesnt feel like it actually happened now but for the best part of 3 years thats all I did, wake up and play wow.

Feel sick at the thought of playing it again.

Doesnt feel like it actually happened now but for the best part of 3 years thats all I did, wake up and play wow.

Feel sick at the thought of playing it again.

6 years for me. Then I started to have kids then no more, priorities shifted and lost the urge to play. Had a couple of 10 day trials for Mists but I couldn't get back into it. Although I still follow the news on it, the lore behind the game is awesome.

Warlords of Draenor looks a bit tasty though....

Agree with a lot of these with COD4, Goldeneye, Champ Manager, Seni Soccer, old Pes etc

I'll throw the first Command and Conquer into the mix too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back