1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mirror linking us to Fletcher/Andrews/Cuellar

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Daniels, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniels

Daniels Winger

2. SteveB

SteveB Winger

3. graphex

graphex New Member

4. SAFC 2012

SAFC 2012 Striker

If he signs andrews im cancelling my direct debit immediately.
  5. Paxton

Paxton Winger

Put your toys back in the pram ffs
  6. The Good Sir

The Good Sir Central Defender

Mirror in clueless shock. Pick enough names out of a hat and one of them's bound to be right, sooner or later.

:lol:
    He won't and you wouldn't.
  7. ChrisAshley

ChrisAshley Striker

Are the journalists just gonna list any hardworking central midfield plodders?
  8. SAFC 2012

SAFC 2012 Striker

I would mate, or at least consider it ;)
  9. Daniels

Daniels Winger

For that reason I hope he does sign him. We don't need over reactionary fans, we need to get behind the team. Besides MON's biggest quality is getting blood from a stone and polishing turds.
  10. Gegard

Gegard Full Back

mag journalists trying to wind us up. we'll be looking at much better stuff than those 3 cloggers. in MON we trust FTM
  11. seedysafc

seedysafc Winger

:oops::oops: Pathetic.
  12. Peaknutt

Peaknutt Striker

Keith Andrews is basically just a stronger, taller Craig Gardner. Really hope that one doesn't come true.
  13. andy78

andy78 Striker

Unless Gardner's homesickness sees him bugger off back to the Midlands, then he'd be a canny squad player. Would want much better than him as first choice though.
  14. MoreSouthAmericans

MoreSouthAmericans New Member

can see Cuellar coming is as a replacement in the squad for krygiakos, and probably Bramble (experienced defender for backup)

Andrews, honestly can't see us going for him

Fletcher, plausible- has proven he can score goals- however MO'N will want more pace and a lot more link up play- a strong target man who can play with his back to goal receive the ball, hold it- get it to the wings then burst into the box to get on the end of the cross. I'm not expecting many inspiring signings tbh- MO'N will look at players the team needs. can see Yakubu being a more likely option if we do go after a relegated striker

I think If gardner leaves it will because MO'N wants him gone. I dont think he'd look to replace him with Andrew's either, hes basically fighting for a longer contract at West Brom isn't he.

MO'N will want someone with pace or at least someone who is a lot more creative and a better goal scorer. Siggurdson would be quality for us (can see him becoming the new N'Zog for us too unfortunately :(
  15. jsdftm04

jsdftm04 Striker

Quite sad that you're still pretending to be a Sunderland fan, I bet you're parents are embarrassed.

Can't believe he isn't banned yet
  16. thecozmo

thecozmo Striker

if the aim next season is 6th these wont be the signings
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.