Milk delivered to your door step

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fucked ours off

The locally sourced milk was too expensive in comparison to the supermarket milk

Im staggered that some people would rather use a super market just cos it saves them a quid :lol:

If you are going to a supermarket or having a supermarket delivery, why would you bother paying more for a milkman to leave your milk outside in the hot sun then have to make sure you are around and have the lose change to pay him on collection day? To me that is just as bizarre as buying stuff from Betterware or Avon, on the doorstep. Worked in the 1920, perhaps not so much these days.

I wish.

I'm staggered someone would pay more for an identical product.

I don't care about money. The traditions and cultures are important to me.

If you are going to a supermarket or having a supermarket delivery, why would you bother paying more for a milkman to leave your milk outside in the hot sun then have to make sure you are around and have the lose change to pay him on collection day? To me that is just as bizarre as buying stuff from Betterware or Avon, on the doorstep. Worked in the 1920, perhaps not so much these days.

Tradition, culture, magic.

4 days a week and it's from a local farm.
supermarket can be 3/4 days old before it gets on the shelf, drink for scratters.

Well, SMB. We have done it. We have hit new levels of faux snobbery that no other website will ever achieve.

Never thought I'd see milk referred to as a drink for Scratters, but here we are.

Well, SMB. We have done it. We have hit new levels of faux snobbery that no other website will ever achieve.

Never thought I'd see milk referred to as a drink for Scratters, but here we are.

If you drink it whilst out and about on foot you're a scratter mind.

Ah right, each to their own. I get the best of both worlds, cold milk delivered to my door for a fraction of the price of a milkman.

You don't mate. Cos you don't wake up to it on the doorstep. Nor has it been delivered by the milkman. Basically you are missing out on the romance and magic.

You don't mate. Cos you don't wake up to it on the doorstep. Nor has it been delivered by the milkman. Basically you are missing out on the romance and magic.

The kids would probably want their cereal before the lazy milkman arrived, the romance would be gone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back