*~*~* Middlesbrough v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

2 standard championship teams, could see why neither are in play offs. Can't talk for Sunderland but Boro's only hope is McGree, Jones and most importantly Latte Lath come back in firing.

Should have beaten them. We'll go on to finish in the playoffs. The new lads will settle in and Rusyn will continue to score. Roberts is back. All good.

I'm assuming your players decided to treat is a derby today? Must have been why we didn't win.

Thought it was a good game. Even first-half but felt we dominated the majority of the 2nd half. If we had a striker we'd have won that. I did think you were going to win it at the end mind.

On a side note, unfortunately a lot of your fans let themselves down with some disgusting chants before, during and after the game. Absolute morons.

See you next season.
Our fans let us down with some disgusting chants? You OK hun? If you want man hugs and swing low, sweet chariot, go watch the Union man.

2 standard championship teams, could see why neither are in play offs. Can't talk for Sunderland but Boro's only hope is McGree, Jones and most importantly Latte Lath come back in firing.
Canny 1st half...but we were bealed at half time and camped out in our own half for the 1st 15 minutes of the 2nd inviting the inevitable boro goal. It won't be our players efforts that let us down but the goon in charge tactics or lack of

If 2000 Sunlun fans are heard over 30 odd thousand Boro fans, then I'd say that's a problem for sure.
After you equalised the first song you sang was "shag your children". Could hear it loudly and clearly from the opposite end of the stadium.

Barely a peep out of you after we scored. Fantastic support.

just got back. first half as even although we should've scored. we started off poor in the 2nd till the subs. after we equalised we looked more threatening and likely to win. the referee was absolute chod. was quite impressed with the new lad, he looks very composed and assured.
also, drums should be banned. they're the go to instrument of tin pot clubs.

Thought Ekwah, Bellingham and Burstow should have been hauled off at half time, kicked out the dressing room and told to fuck off and walk home.
We are missing a terrier type player in the middle for me. Move the ball quicker .The 3 are very similar. Looking forward seeing Styles in there.
He is very one-footed.

Back