Metal Gear Solid 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have a PS3/360 still I would highly recommend getting the HD edition which has 2 and 3 on. As said previously 2 is very average but 3 is a great game. I played through the 1st one a few month back and it's still class.

The first is still one of my favourite games ever. Graphically it is canny bad now though.

The first is still one of my favourite games ever. Graphically it is canny bad now though.

When you get into the lift at the very start of the game and the cut scene comes on when he's taking all his diving gear off was a massive highlight of my childhood :lol: I knew at that moment snake would be a hero of mine.

yeah I preordered as well after seeing all the reviews

sounds mint..I like snekking around and I like obsessive base building (thanks a lot xcom!)

having both in a game sounds right up my street

When you get into the lift at the very start of the game and the cut scene comes on when he's taking all his diving gear off was a massive highlight of my childhood :lol: I knew at that moment snake would be a hero of mine.

Yep. Tried playing it again recently. The story is still great but it looks old. Thats because it is old like, and I'm old too :(

I am trying to resist buying this till I have finished the witcher. Bet I give in and get the fucker.

Yep. Tried playing it again recently. The story is still great but it looks old. Thats because it is old like, and I'm old too :(

I am trying to resist buying this till I have finished the witcher. Bet I give in and get the fucker.

Despite its age it's still far more entertaining to play then a load of modern games, I myself can look past the graphics easilly.

I still remember thinking how realistic is looked at the time and no game could ever look better :lol:

Me right now.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back