Messi refuses to be subbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

If a Sunderland player done this we would be all saying "shows good attitude and he wants to play"

Well done to him, wish more players had this attitude.

Didn't he pick the last Barcelona manager who was an utter disaster ? The bloke who then left and got the Argentina job thanks to no doubt Messi again :lol:

I've never been convinced by Messi's choir-boy image and alleged humility, but to me this looks more like he's being asked by the manager rather than told. Which tells me more about the manager than it does about Messi. Why the fuck are you asking him? Just take him off man. :confused:

If he played for us he'd be running for the showers at the end of the first half.."Please, please. put Bridcutt on. I have a sore finger."

I've never been convinced by Messi's choir-boy image and alleged humility, but to me this looks more like he's being asked by the manager rather than told. Which tells me more about the manager than it does about Messi. Why the fuck are you asking him? Just take him off man. :confused:

I genuinely think he was humble once. It's long gone now though. He's an arrogant moody controlling little prick. His football has suffered for it.

If you watched him play a few years ago, you'll see he plays with a smile and a real joy for the game. Now, he just seems to lollop and grumble his way through every match.

I think we've seen the best of him to be honest. Ronaldo will hold on to the ballon d'or for the next few years until Hazard, Pogba or Jozy are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back