Match in Ripon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shithole.

there is loads of pubs around the market square (4?) so one might have it (unlikely though)

other then that the one eyed rat sometimes shows matchs

its unlikely though... i would also suggest leaving as quick as possible :lol:

shithole.

there is loads of pubs around the market square (4?) so one might have it (unlikely though)

other then that the one eyed rat sometimes shows matchs

its unlikely though... i would also suggest leaving as quick as possible :lol:
Cheers for that :lol:, going for weekend, just to get away somewhere local. :lol:

Cheers for that :lol:, going for weekend, just to get away somewhere local. :lol:

right.. well day trips to the dales/ york/ harrogate is nice... but ripon itself has very little other then the catherdral, hairdressers and coffee shops :lol:

I went to school there for 7 years so that might have affected my view on the place though :lol:

right.. well day trips to the dales/ york/ harrogate is nice... but ripon itself has very little other then the catherdral, hairdressers and coffee shops :lol:

I went to school there for 7 years so that might have affected my view on the place though :lol:
Yeah we will be doing the day trips on Sunday, but not going until tomorrow so just thought we could get there and see if there was a pub with match on.

The cathedral, hairdressers and coffee shops I will give a miss :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back