Massive storms coming to kill us

Status
Not open for further replies.

I fucked off up to BnQ as I thought it would be dark without street light glare etc. It was darkish but when the lightning struck the place lit up at times! :cool:. Tried to capture some video but lightning was arl ower in every direction!

Logon or register to see this image

Still of gif above showing lightning bolt and then how lit up it was at times!!!!

This below is the lightning bolt above when it lit the place up!

I fucked off up to BnQ as I thought it would be dark without street light glare etc. It was darkish but when the lightning struck the place lit up at times! :cool:. Tried to capture some video but lightning was arl ower in every direction!

Still of gif above showing lightning bolt and then how lit up it was at times!!!!

kinell those last two :eek::eek:
could have taken those at 6am

Where are you looking towards and from which B and Q? They're outrageous

Galleries and I was parked up with BnQ on my drivers side. It was arl ower but I didn't dare stick my head out the window! :lol: Just grabbed another 2 looped gifs from the videos I recorded, same thing but first one is slower and the 2nd one just shows what it was like every so often as it was at least every 15-30 seconds :cool:

It looks like it's hitting summit but it's just the light in the car park and the strike was in the distance.

This is the last one with still frame and gif of another strike (well half of it!). I couldn't catch them all and it seemed every time I moved or stopped recording it a flash would happen and they were far better than what I've hoyed up on here. I'm sure there's plenty arl ower Farsebook and Tw@tter anyway.

Quite a lightning show in DH7 at about 12:30 this morning, no thunder for quite awhile, had to stop watching after 15 minutes as the flashing was starting to hurt my eyes.

I'm tired this morning mind after stopping up watching that :D

Aye hard work getting up this morning but I was wide awake last neet! Plus I watched the England match til about 3:30am after I got back in from storm chasing knowing I had to be up at 8 to take car to dealers for 9ish!

Enjoyed that last night sitting with a load of strangers on the Internet sharing stories about a storm :lol:

Reckon I'll be shattered later but I couldn't not watch that because we normally get pitiful storms here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back