Mao Hosoya - linked

Heard we can't, it's a season long loan, no returns.
Not saying you're wrong, but not really counterproductive if we decide to stick him in our 21's for the rest of the season.
Not saying you're wrong, but not really counterproductive if we decide to stick him in our 21's for the rest of the season.
Or is counterproductive, fuck, I'm away with the fairies at the min, I'm so ill.

Last edited:

Or is counterproductive, fuck, I'm away with the fairies at the min, I'm so ill.
@Vauxie I've now realised it makes sense because he can play our 21's whilst we pay his wages, because I'm assuming he can't play for another team this season? Or am I talking shit

If Chelsea want him back they will take him back no point keeping him if he isn’t playing

Can’t believe I just got a warning for that like we aren’t American ! it’s only a derogatory term in America found offensive by American Japanese people because of world war 2 Jesus man

Back