Making a Murderer Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tongey

Winger
Dean Strang & Jerry Buting (The lawyers in the documentary) and doing a 'tour'

Booked my tickets for Newcastle, anyone else going? Think it will be very interesting, hopefully some extra information about what was/is going on.

Will have to re-watch the series to get back upto speed before hand!

Tickets

Dean Strang & Jerry Buting (The lawyers in the documentary) and doing a 'tour'

Booked my tickets for Newcastle, anyone else going? Think it will be very interesting, hopefully some extra information about what was/is going on.

Will have to re-watch the series to get back upto speed before hand!

Tickets

Cracking shout that. Had to go for the London date as the missus will want to go too and that date is term time so would cause an issue with the kids and school.

Just finished the series. Very interesting stuff.

There wasn't a person in that show that wasn't creepy as fuck. Including these 2
Creepy perhaps but they were way smarter than any other person on that series - including all of the lawyers, police, seemingly the judge, witnesses and accused. I'm not sure if all USA justice works that way but for anybody complaining our legal system is bad... just watch that show.

Creepy perhaps but they were way smarter than any other person on that series - including all of the lawyers, police, seemingly the judge, witnesses and accused. I'm not sure if all USA justice works that way but for anybody complaining our legal system is bad... just watch that show.
Aye agree with the latter. Quite an eye opener. I did struggle to get through the last few episodes tbh.

I stopped when they showed the interview of the nephew. I'm not one for being bothered by stuff on telly but that made me just angry and frustrated.

Yeah it's slightly strange, but will be a reason for it, making money for them, making money for his appeal etc

With it being such a massive success (in terms of numbers of people watching it and the media attention it created) I think there were lots of questions people had, perhaps this is another reason for the tour, to give answers.

Not sure if the talk is about what went on when they were more involved, or if its about the current legal process going on, more than likely a mixture of the 2.

Either way it will be interesting to see what they have to say about it all, by the time it comes around, Brendan could be released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back