Major Terrorist attack in Moscow

How's that hard to imagine but them doing it for free isn't hard? They're obviously radicalised extremists to even be carrying out this in the first place.
Because whether you're British, Russian, Tajik or anything else, 99.999999% of people living today would not commit a mass murder of innocent civilians for any sum of money. I can't believe that there's actually a line of debate on here where the perceived value of the cash reward has a bearing on whether people could commit such an atrocity or not.

Because whether you're British, Russian, Tajik or anything else, 99.999999% of people living today would not commit a mass murder of innocent civilians for any sum of money. I can't believe that there's actually a line of debate on here where the perceived value of the cash reward has a bearing on whether people could commit such an atrocity or not.
Yet Terroists and their families are paid/compensated around the globe for carrying out atrocities. You can't believe it because you're from a complete different world to them.

Now the experts on the economics of Tajikistan are here. Where the average wage for 33% of the population is £1.50 a day and they wonder why £6k is alot to them.
Nobody has said they are experts on anything man You have a very angry way of conversing on here. It's just different views and opinions. Nothing to get all haughty about.
The suspect being interogated said he was called by people he didn't know and offered the money to do the killing at crocus hall. The story and confession reeks of bullshit. Created to implicate Ukraine in the attrocity.

The money thing for families is real and does act as an incentive.

For anyone who finds it interesting (interesting is the wrong word, but you know what I mean) I'd highly recommend a read of the below book by Lawrence Wright, which won the Pulitzer Prize and covers off things like the above in massive detail:

Last edited:
The money thing for families is real and does act as an incentive.

For anyone who finds it interesting (interesting is the wrong word, but you know what I mean) I'd highly recommend a read of the below book by Lawrence Wright, which won the Pulitzer Prize and covers off things like the above in massive detail:

Excellent book.

How's that hard to imagine but them doing it for free isn't hard? They're obviously radicalised extremists to even be carrying out this in the first place.
Aye ,radicalised in some manky Russian prison by Putins boys. Probably dropped off by stretch limo outside and told "right this is Ukraine get in there and kill as many as possible , come outside and we'll take you to a safe place and square you up with the Roubles we owe you ". It's not as if anyone will hear their testimony.

It’s amazing how many people decide that due process doesn’t always apply

It’s very likely they’re guilty here of course.
Probably the same people who complain about lefty lawyers referring stuff to the ECHR.

FWIW I don't think those blokes arrested are guilty. Complete set up.

Not to offend you too much but you sound a bit like a conspiracy theorist.

Let’s remind ourselves there wasn’t a war until Russia made it a war on Ukraine. The West’s relations with Russia was fine until they started to try and regain influence over former Soviet states.
Let’s also remind ourselves that NATO is a defensive alliance and has never stepped foot on Russian soil.
Russia’s involvement in Syria and elimination of ISIS there has made them a target, just as we are a target too.
If you understand the adaptive nature of ISIS, you’ll know they look for destabilised countries and set up the operations from there. So there’s every chance this is an affiliated group from somewhere like Afghanistan that has caused this.
Rather insidiously the attack has been politicised to rally support for the imperial war against Ukraine

-There has been war in Ukraine since 2014, with the war in the Donbas following the revolution and disposition of the elected Yanukovych. Western intervention, primarily American intervention in order to assert US hegemony.
-'NATO is a defensive alliance' that since inception has moved east, impacting Russian sphere of influence, 'surrounding' it to an extent and bringing western, 'NATO' forces, closer and closer to Russia's borders. If the script was flipped there'd be reservations from the west.
Not one for conspiracy theories at all but how often ISIS killers taken alive? They all manage to successfully extract themselves from absolute carnage before the fuzz arrive but are then successfully chased down and identified in a few hours and none of them decide to try and take a few security services down with them before popping upstairs for tea and virgins? On top of that, they manage to determine within a few hours that a specific 4 person gap has been left in the lines of the most complex and dangerous conventional conflict since the fall of Nazi Germany?

If it's not an out and out false flag then I wouldn't be surprised if they picked 4 random Muslims off the street then just tortured them into agreeing to anything the prosecutor says. What sort of remotely sane country parades suspects in the state they are in and has the mildest suggestion justice exists?

The conditioning at play here is truly unreal, the 'it's Russia, it must be a false flag' narrative is scandalous. Is it possible of course it is, is it likely, I couldn't say, who knows what goes on in the dark underbelly of the 3 letter agencies. However what I can say is where is the same level of scrutiny on other events. It's laughable.

Last edited:
-There has been war in Ukraine since 2014, with the war in the Donbas following the revolution and disposition of the elected Yanukovych. Western intervention, primarily American intervention in order to assert US hegemony.
-'NATO is a defensive alliance' that since inception has moved east, impacting Russian sphere of influence, 'surrounding' it to an extent and bringing western, 'NATO' forces, closer and closer to Russia's borders. If the script was flipped there'd be reservations from the west.
which they took after WW2 without any elections, and ruled with force. Soviet scum

which they took after WW2 without any elections, and ruled with force. Soviet scum

Maybe the west should have been more proactive in getting involved in Europe and more speedy in there movement east if they were so keen on the makeup of europe post ww2, rather than say allowing Russian peasants to fall into german bullets by the million to end the war whilst they steamrolled west. Can't have your cake and eat it.

Back