Madden 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm currently on holiday in Florida and I won Madden 16 on Xbox One on a $1 machine. Am I right in thinking it'll play on my Xbox One when I get back to the UK?

I've upped the difficulty to All-Pro in connected franchise but I am still finding it too easy to win. Tried a "friendly" on All-Madden and got f***ing destroyed though so I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon.

This game. :cry:

Started a connected franchise with the Lions as a coach (mainly cause of Megatron) and did very well first year winning the NFC North and ending up 12-4. Advanced through the wild card and divisional play offs before losing to Carolina in the NFC Championship. Still I was quite happy with my first year.

I then had a woeful time in free agency and probably one of the worst drafts in any Madden game I've ever played. :oops: Still got an okay team but it's nowhere near as good as last year. Stafford is a wank QB. Started season 2 with a 2-2 record (I was 0-2) but even the two games I've won were sneaked in the last seconds of the matchup thanks to field goals. I'm currently 14-0 down to the 0-4 Giants in week 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back