Loan watch

Look like they have a chance of making the play offs so a decent challenge for him. Think it’s likely the end of his time here. Also did you see Gateshead signed some 18year old centre half on loan from Fleetwood yesterday, I mean I know nothing about the lad so he could be great but shouldn’t we be trying to get one of our young defenders into that loan. I also know that they may well of done like

Look like they have a chance of making the play offs so a decent challenge for him. Think it’s likely the end of his time here. Also did you see Gateshead signed some 18year old centre half on loan from Fleetwood yesterday, I mean I know nothing about the lad so he could be great but shouldn’t we be trying to get one of our young defenders into that loan. I also know that they may well of done like
No mate I didn't see that for Gateshead. I don't think enough have went out and experienced a loan this season, but haven't thought of cover and injuries?
Good on Tom, likely to move on but great for the CV a loan and hopefully a successful one.

The club are probably a bit reluctant to let lads out on loan due to wanting to quality for the euro Cup and also the knock out stages of pl2. There's also plenty of games left to play that other competition they've entered. It's a tough call really and probably the right one

Alex Bass started in a 1-1 home draw with Harrogate Town.
Zac Johnson played most of the match in a 2-1 defeat at Shelbourne.
Jack Diamond an unused sub for Carlisle in a 3-1 win at Peterborough.
Matty Young started in a 0-3 defeat for Darlington Vs Chorley.

Players not featuring for their clubs today, Joe Anderson, harry Gardiner and Tom Chiabi.

Hibs, Consett and Aris play today. Sorry if missed anyone.

I really have hopes Harry Gardiner will find himself another loan in the summer, or I wish him well finding a club if we let him go.

Lot of people sleeping on Mayenda for me. 18 year old, comes from France to Sunderland, within 6 months is willing to move on loan to Scotland to increase chance of first team football. People acting like he's gotta smash the Scottish Prem when he's got some good players ahead of him. Showed great attitude in my opinion.

Same Kernie, lad. Looking forward to watching Nectar patrol the midfield. :cool:
Only read how he's done but never seen him yet in midfield. Great test for him.
Pen against nectar. I'll post it when it comes on.... absolutely disgraceful decision.

Last edited:

Back