Little Hitlers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless i've missed something, or things have changed a lot, what has wearing a school uniform got to do with differentiating between child and adult fare? She's either adult (clearly at 11yo she is not) or a child, and should be assessed on Date of Birth?

It probably helps differentiate mind. I doubt many adults do their hair in ponytails and don a school uniform just to save £1.10 on the bus

Just to add to the mix, you are aware that drivers cabs are fitted with CCTV nowadays... The days of 'knowing the driver' and getting a free ticket are long lost in the eighties

A knar, a knar, but where do you draw the line? A 15 year old lass could get on after and have the same problem then complain that he'd let her on for the reduced fair and blah blah blah.

It's two weeks into term and it sounds like the drivers HAVE been lenient so far, how long does it take to get a bus pass?
How many adults get dressed up in school uniforms to avoid paying full fare!!

Here's my bestest **** of a bus driver story.

Stopped at a mates in Ryhope after a night out and needed to get back to Seaham. Headed to get on the bus and attempted to get on (accidentally in my hungover state) using the bus pass I had for sixth form which was a couple of days out of date. Just out of force of habit. Bloke pulled me on it and rightly so, I then tried to pay with a fiver which he said he couldn't change. He 'confiscated', his words not mine, my pass and after much humming and haaing let me on the bus after I offered to pay the full fiver for a £2.40 fare.

A week later I got a twenty pound fine from Go North East for attempting to board using an out of date pass.

Bus drivers are knobs.

Sorry to hear that op. This summer I used local buses quite a lot. Out of about 10 regular drivers I encountered - only one of them wasn't a miserable cVnt.

My 11 year old lad got charged £2 the other day when he was in uniform too:evil:

First day at school he came back on the same bus as he got on because the soft get didn't know where to get off in the town :lol:, he'd never been on a bus before, driver never even batted an eyelid when the bus started on its way back and he was still sitting there.
No dry run like???

My mates son has done 2 tours (maybe 3) of Afghanistan, is 28 years old and married but got refused 4 beers in a supermarket as he didn't have I'd. His wife, who is a lawyer refused to buy them for him and walked away killing herself laughing at his pet lip.

My mates son has done 2 tours (maybe 3) of Afghanistan, is 28 years old and married but got refused 4 beers in a supermarket as he didn't have I'd. His wife, who is a lawyer refused to buy them for him and walked away killing herself laughing at his pet lip.
lucky she didn't get a fat lip......

and I'm joking before anyone gets upset.

No dry run like???
He wouldn't, said he'd be okay the muppet.

I did drive him down the bus route and show him where to get off and then drove to the school along the route he should take.
Trouble was I told him to wait until it got into Park Lane, and I don't think it did, he says it went straight past.

He's not the sharpest pencil in the box when it comes to common sense.

I am your man, fattie.

You can say that again.
can i ?, cheers , ahem,

eh? so you are saying if someone got on his bus & asked, for example how much to sunderland & it was 2 quid but they only had 1 he wouldn't let them get on ? that's his job mate , don't understand how hes a wanker for that mind , if you went in a shop for a chicken that cost £5 & you only had £4 you wouldn't get it

A pointless post, just a rant!

11 year old bairn's been a getting bus to her new school at the cost of 90p a day, she's waiting her school bus pass to get on for 60p.

Anyways, gets on today in her uniform, '£2' says the driver, the fucker wouldn't let her on without her paying an adult fare.

I absolutely detest little wankers like that, luckily the bairn managed to find some cash in the bottom of her bag, otherwise she would've been left while her mates were on the bus and being late for school. What type of bloke has to play the little hitler to a 11 year old kid?

I'm not a violent person, but I could happily wallop wankers like this in the mush.

Rant over!

That is absolutely shocking. So the driver would have left an 11 year old girl on the street?

fuck's sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back