Liam Bridcutt the new Jeff Whitley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye felt for him playing out of position.

However he is f***ing shite. Offers nowt.
He's a holding midfielder though.

He's never had a sustained period in the team playing in that position.

Even when he did play last year it was Cattermole who was playing that role and he was forced to push on.

He is a decent player and Gus loved him at Brighton. I think the stick he's taking is totally unjustified.

Some of the more senior players should be getting crucified.

I'm a Bellend :oops: look at the post ya knacker it says fact or fiction
Fiction then.

Jeff Whitley was abysmal.

Even when he did play last year it was Cattermole who was playing that role and he was forced to push on.

He is a decent player and Gus loved him at Brighton. I think the stick he's taking is totally unjustified.

Fiction then.

If Gp thought he was that good, he would have him in the team every week

Fiction then.

You're right, he can't be blamed as he was forced to play out of position but he's not good enough to play in midfield. He's already shown us this. He's been a poor signing and we might as well cut our losses unless we're keeping him for a promotion push next season!

You're right, he can't be blamed as he was forced to play out of position but he's not good enough to play in midfield. He's already shown us this. He's been a poor signing and we might as well cut our losses unless we're keeping him for a promotion push next season!

Or a championship player for next year

Haway Gip, he's only started 6 league games, one of which was the 0-3.

Is that enough time to evaluate how good a player is? Bearing in mind the other starts were playing in a dodgy 3-5-2, including Arsenal and Liverpool away?

Haway Gip, he's only started 6 league games, one of which was the 0-3.

Is that enough time to evaluate how good a player is? Bearing in mind the other starts were playing in a dodgy 3-5-2, including Arsenal and Liverpool away?

Well yes it is. The lad is 24/25, he's also made substitute appearances and apart from his game at the landfill he has done nothing. When given the opportunity he should be doing his all to get in contention to get into the first team. He's not a young lad and I think it's becoming obvious now that he's too slow and simply not strong enough to play in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back