Leverkusen

Was over yesterday, I’m at West Ham on Thursday and I’m back over for the last game of the season v Augsburg. I’m also going to the cup final in Berlin.

Tbh I go to more games in Germany than I do over here these days. In some ways I’m a bit sad how brilliant Lev have become.

It’s only 18 months ago I was in away ends with 5/600 others, knowing loads of regulars etc they/we didn’t even used to sell out for the derby away at Koln most years and now there’s 8,000 going to Dortmund next week.

There’s also shit loads of brits suddenly attending. One of the reasons I liked Lev was because all those types were at Dortmund or elsewhere.

Tickets for every game have been gold dust most of the season. I’m really happy for my German friends but strangely I think my attendance will fall through the floor after this season. That twat Thogden was there yesterday, you know it’s tits up when he turns up.

Utterly, utterly ridiculous.
97th min equaliser at home to 3rd place Stuttgart.

Canny arm assist but that won't be talked about
Nowt wrong with it but it's unbelievable how many late goals they've scored this season. Was 97th min last week and 89th game before and now called Laterkusen

46 unbeaten now and they've come from behind loads and have scored 17 goals in the 89th minute or later in all competitions

Last edited:

Back