Len Baker RIP.

Received news this morning of the passing of London Branch member Len Baker. Living as he did in Hounslow, he came to follow the lads because the Sunderland Flying Boat was his favourite warplane. He was primarily a regular face at away games, combining his support of the club with his passion for visiting multiple Whetherspoons outlets……a lovely man who will be missed by many of us. DM me for funeral details.

RIP Len.

Received news this morning of the passing of London Branch member Len Baker. Living as he did in Hounslow, he came to follow the lads because the Sunderland Flying Boat was his favourite warplane. He was primarily a regular face at away games, combining his support of the club with his passion for visiting multiple Whetherspoons outlets……a lovely man who will be missed by many of us. DM me for funeral details.

RIP Len.
RIP Len.

RIP Len.
another one gone.

RIP Len.

RIP Len.
RIP Len lad

Back