Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

You didn't mention Vardy, Okazaki
Or Mahrez lol, who pretty much are our engines
I did mention Okazaki so... Just coz they have engines doesn't mean they are premier league quality. Mahrez was decent at times last season but these last 2 games he's been completely overhyped. Vardy only got 5 prem goals last season. An engine helps, a lot more than our spineless squad, but James McClean has an engine

Mahrez is an excellent player and goes to show what you can pick up for half a mill if you know where to look. Montero at Swansea, cost £4m AFAIK. Fkin peanuts.

All ifs and buts. We got hammered 4-2. Embarrassing and fully deserved. They could have scored a lot more than 4 anarl

You didn't mention Vardy, Okazaki
Or Mahrez lol, who pretty much are our engines

Why are you continuing to come on our forum? Do you go on other teams' forums as regularly?

All ifs and buts. We got hammered 4-2. Embarrassing and fully deserved. They could have scored a lot more than 4 anarl

I said that but I was referring to the major decisions that really shouldn't be ifs and buts.

Tbh just coz a couple of their boys come on here for a bit of fun doesn't mean I am gonna wish them Ill will.
As far as I'm concerned they are a nothing club. If they do well this season well good luck to them, from what I have seen they play entertaining football at the moment so while I wouldn't go as far as wishing them good luck I will say fair play to them, they look to have turned the corner.

Not sure how on earth we can defend our team and say it's better than Leicester's?

The back bone of this team has been shit for 4-5 seasons and we try and take the high ground over newly promoted sides? You need your heads examining...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back