Lee Carsley new ROI manager - opinions?

You can't remember Lee Carsley?

Weird. Midfielder for Everton, Blackburn, Derby and Birmingham City through the 90s and 2000s and was a coach at the Mags for a while.

Solid Premier League player you'll have grown up watching.
Na. Half remembered him after google told me those things you've listeed, but any real memory of him had long frittered out of my consciousness.

There'll be hundreds like him I've forgotten ever existed.

Na. Half remembered him after google told me those things you've listeed, but any real memory of him had long frittered out of my consciousness.

There'll be hundreds like him I've forgotten ever existed.
Just googled him an apparently he spent two spells at Coventry, which I'd erased from my memory.
Do you remember David Dunn?

Prime candidate for erasing, him.

Last edited:
You can't remember Lee Carsley?

Weird. Midfielder for Everton, Blackburn, Derby and Birmingham City through the 90s and 2000s and was a coach at the Mags for a while.

Solid Premier League player you'll have grown up watching.
There’s also a rumour that when Real Madrid scouted Thomas Gravesen they kept getting him and Carsley mixed up and thought he was doing the work of 2 men!

... it’s now believed the arrival of the new manager will be in the summer.

Further delay to appointment of new Ireland manager

I'm hard pressed to think of an organisation as shambolic and murky as the FAI.
UEFA maybe, or FIFA? No - they do get things done, just like Don Corleone used to...
FAI are a complete shambles. Keeping Kenny in the post for so long and now struggling to find a successor is just embarrassing

Back