Lawrence of Hartlepool

Status
Not open for further replies.

erm, anyone be good enough to recap the craic please ? :neutral:
Hartlepool lad who was still living with his mam when she died, so he started wearing her old clothes [to commemorate?] out and about. Some say that he later bought new frocks for himself as well as having inherited enough money to live off.

Got into an argument with Hartlepool United at some point who then banned him from their home end only for him to retaliate by starting to buy tickets for the away section where he would cheer on whoever were playing against the 'Pool that day.

Hartlepool lad who was still living with his mam when she died, so he started wearing her old clothes [to commemorate?] out and about. Some say that he later bought new frocks for himself as well as having inherited enough money to live off.

Got into an argument with Hartlepool United at some point who then banned him from their home end only for him to retaliate by starting to buy tickets for the away section where he would cheer on whoever were playing against the 'Pool that day.
sounds like a right character bless him, RIP :( oh and thank you for taking the time to give me such a thorough and informative reply :)

So basically a bloke in his 60's from Hartlepool has died??

But because he dresses in women's clothes it's all of a sudden more tragic, and to think we criticise the Scousers, dear me!

But because he dresses in women's clothes it's all of a sudden more tragic, and to think we criticise the Scousers, dear me!
decent bloke tbf, always chatting to fans and despite his eccentricity was a common sight for away fans at Hartlepool

Saying it's a shame anyone has died isn't bad.

:rolleyes:

Only the other day I witnessed him randomly shouting into a Mercedes at some traffic lights in a skirt, blouse and knee high leather boots, sad to think that will be my last memory of the guy, what a crackpot

It a sad story to me, but I like most people who have read this post have compassion.

He's a well known character so his death was bound to bring attention.
Used to go to loads of Hartlepool games he was always a colourful presence at the match.

Hope it's not true but it looks like it's the case :(

The article about the body been found says the man is in his 60's, whereas when he was in court the other day he was aged 58 by that article. Not much difference but it might mean it's not him.

Loves his footy as well, used to follow Hartlepool home and away for years till he was barred. Claimed he was Michael Ballacks cousin as well :lol:

"Standing in the dock wearing a red woman's jumper,black skirt and knee-high black leather boots, he repeatedly apologised to justices for his behaviour." Well at least he said sorry. RIP.

"Standing in the dock wearing a red woman's jumper,black skirt and knee-high black leather boots, he repeatedly apologised to justices for his behaviour." Well at least he said sorry. RIP.
And had a sense of fashion.

proper queer **** like, always walking about with a f***ing banjo \ guitar in his dresses. I used to shag some lass from there (filth lads, utter filth, I recommend one) and she used to cringe like fuck when he'd walk past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back