Last of us 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last map pack was last year with the introduction of the beach and the financial plaza! And i f***ing hate the beach with a passion! I once seen that chosen over the dam. I was f***ing disgusted!!

The best 2 are probably Bills Town and water tower IMO.

A new game has to mean new maps though so for that alone I am super excited!!!
I was thinking they would make a killing with an add on or two. You should be able to fight off the zombies on mp.

Just completed Last of us tonight (and assume I'm nigh on done with Left Behind).

It's a great game and could have stood alone imo.

Still plenty of options for the sequel. Ellie will be pissed when she finds out what Joel did, Fireflies will be pissed, the remaining US Military could become more involved, they could expand on Joel's brothers group quite a lot. I think there's a shit ton of potential there without it feeling forced.

Amazed how many were in the cannibal group, I reckon I've killed a couple hundred so far and I'm still busy knifing the fuckers in that add on. It's not a group, it's a f***ing army.

I came so close to buying a Playstation just for this, an absolutely fantastic game.
It really is. I didn't buy it on the ps3, kept skipping it for other stuff. Just got it when I bought the ps4 and it's great.

Just completed Last of us tonight (and assume I'm nigh on done with Left Behind).

It's a great game and could have stood alone imo.

Still plenty of options for the sequel. Ellie will be pissed when she finds out what Joel did, Fireflies will be pissed, the remaining US Military could become more involved, they could expand on Joel's brothers group quite a lot. I think there's a shit ton of potential there without it feeling forced.

Amazed how many were in the cannibal group, I reckon I've killed a couple hundred so far and I'm still busy knifing the fuckers in that add on. It's not a group, it's a f***ing army.

It really is. I didn't buy it on the ps3, kept skipping it for other stuff. Just got it when I bought the ps4 and it's great.

The best game I have played on PS4 so far.

It is one of my favourite games ever, just a shame my favourite game this gen is actually from the last gen. I am enjoying the witcher but it hasn't reached the heights of TLOU yet.
I'm not buying that until I play the first two. I bought them on steam and installed them 18 months ago. I'll get to them eventually.

I have the order and Bloodbourne to play next. Really wish I'd started with the Order as I know it's not great.

Has anyone played through on Grounded? Thinking of giving it a go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back