Last four days of the window - how many in?

Need players to move out first, you could argue our first team squad is oversized with 28/29 players.

Not saying all of them are good enough but that's a big squad without adding 3 or 4 more
Been thinking along similar lines.

Bennette out and we’re now linked to the young lad from Arsenal, if Pritchard leaves then maybe we’ll use the money from his wages on a midfield replacement.

The number 9 is the elephant in the room though. Surely they aren’t going to say Rusyn and Burstow are off the mark now, we don’t need one?

Been thinking along similar lines.

Bennette out and we’re now linked to the young lad from Arsenal, if Pritchard leaves then maybe we’ll use the money from his wages on a midfield replacement.

The number 9 is the elephant in the room though. Surely they aren’t going to say Rusyn and Burstow are off the mark now, we don’t need one?
Well we have "heavily invested" in number 9's as per the quotes last week, I can't see us getting one without at least 1 going out on loan. Add into that mix that Jobe has played up front

The arsenal lad is a strange one, is he a left or right winger? Either way we have Clarke and Rusyn on the left and Roberts and Ba on the right.

Then midfield we have Neil, Ekwah, Jobe, Rigg, Matete, Adil and Dack so 7 for at best 3 positions. Admittedly only Neil can play cdm, but to the bean counters that's a lot of players spare

An inexperienced 21 year old from academy football at best.

Shame as striker like Moore, a batth like defender, and a bit of experience in the middle would see us have a real chance of getting in the playoffs

Well we have "heavily invested" in number 9's as per the quotes last week, I can't see us getting one without at least 1 going out on loan. Add into that mix that Jobe has played up front

The arsenal lad is a strange one, is he a left or right winger? Either way we have Clarke and Rusyn on the left and Roberts and Ba on the right.

Then midfield we have Neil, Ekwah, Jobe, Rigg, Matete, Adil and Dack so 7 for at best 3 positions. Admittedly only Neil can play cdm, but to the bean counters that's a lot of players spare
"Heavily invested"
😂

We NEED 3, Lb, cdm, cf. I'm not fussed on a winger or a like for like Pritchard replacement. Going 433 on Saturday was well overdue, much better suits our players & negates the need to bring in a 10 or a winger as Rusyn, Mayenda, Aouchiche & Roberts when he's back could all play in the wide forward roles Clarke & Ba took up against Stoke.
I just hope we get those 3 players in, there's no excuse not to imo but I'm not holding out much hope.

I don't think we will get a striker aswell. The only exception is if Moore becomes available and the deal is possible. If not I think they will go with the 4 we have
Think numbers dictates it as well and can't see it, even though we obviously need 1. Likewise another midfielder. We need someone to sit and break play up, but we have a few midfielders in squad.

Back