Larsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good job we got a top replacement in Bridcutt in, really looked that part in his 8 losses

I think Bridcutt will be a very good player for us, he has gone of the boil recently, but he has talent imo.

His signing will lessen the effect losing a couple of non impact midfield players.

I think Bridcutt will be a very good player for us, he has gone of the boil recently, but he has talent imo.

His signing will lessen the effect losing a couple of non impact midfield players.

He isn't as good as any of the midfielders we have like

Even though Bridcutt is a defensive midfielder and Larsson is a winger/attack minded midfielder?

The fact he can only play defensive mid and a very specific defensive mid says it all

Larsson hasn't been great centre mid obviously, but hasn't lost any of the last 9 league games he has started and is probably statistically our hardest working player

Just find it bizzare he gets so much stick

The fact he can only play defensive mid and a very specific defensive mid says it all

Larsson hasn't been great centre mid obviously, but hasn't lost any of the last 9 league games he has started and is probably statistically our hardest working player

He seems to perform well for Sweden, yet at the best of times for us he only performs ok in 1 or 2 out of every 7 or 8 games? We cannot afford passengers like that.

He seems to perform well for Sweden, yet at the best of times for us he only performs ok in 1 or 2 out of every 7 or 8 games? We cannot afford passengers like that.

Yeah agree, not a central midfielder we need.

Just defending him a bit as I feel he gets singled out

Yeah agree, not a central midfielder we need.

Just defending him a bit as I feel he gets singled out

I found myself defending AJ before x-mas on here ffs :lol:

Thats the SMB for you pal, lunatics on it! Poyet wasn't the right man for the job last week according to some :oops::lol:

I think what frustrates people in regard to Larsson, is due to the really good first season he had with us, his excellent dead ball ability etc but we just haven't seen it in well over a season now. Compare him to Altidore who we'd nearly praise for him winning a header at this stage, Larsson for what he has in his locker just hasn't shown it. Maybe he needs a move?

You hav turned into bridcutt now them after slating and going out your way to say how bad vergini was, ridiculous others who said he wasn't as bad as you made out.....

f***ing clown

I found myself defending AJ before x-mas on here ffs :lol:

Thats the SMB for you pal, lunatics on it! Poyet wasn't the right man for the job last week according to some :oops::lol:

I think what frustrates people in regard to Larsson, is due to the really good first season he had with us, his excellent dead ball ability etc but we just haven't seen it in well over a season now. Compare him to Altidore who we'd nearly praise for him winning a header at this stage, Larsson for what he has in his locker just hasn't shown it. Maybe he needs a move?

He is a right winger and hasn't played there for 2 years, what it comes down to

With regards to larsson, he usually plays well against the top sides mainly.

Usually unfairly singled out but has his fair share of utter shite performances too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back