Krul

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I was the keeper Cliisen or whatever he's called I would sack the national team off to be honest, Van Gaal obviously didn't think he was very clever on penalties therefore has doubts about his ability on the whole. People are saying what a substitution it was, how do people know that Cliisen wouldn't have saved the same penalties, it stinks to be honest, yeah and he's a f***ing stinking mag!

Netherlands goalkeeper Tim Krul's mind games during the penalty shootout win over Costa Rica have been backed by former Sunderland midfielder Don Hutchison - who claims he once did the same to former Newcastle striker Alan Shearer during a Tyne-Wear derby

:lol:

If I was the keeper Cliisen or whatever he's called I would sack the national team off to be honest, Van Gaal obviously didn't think he was very clever on penalties therefore has doubts about his ability on the whole. People are saying what a substitution it was, how do people know that Cliisen wouldn't have saved the same penalties, it stinks to be honest, yeah and he's a f***ing stinking mag!
I suspect it had been discussed beforehand and was just mind games with the opposition.

Netherlands goalkeeper Tim Krul's mind games during the penalty shootout win over Costa Rica have been backed by former Sunderland midfielder Don Hutchison - who claims he once did the same to former Newcastle striker Alan Shearer during a Tyne-Wear derby

:lol:

I suspect it had been discussed beforehand and was just mind games with the opposition.
Expecting floods of retrospective condemnation of Hutchison on here over course of evening. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back