Kieron Brady podcast launched

For those that might be interested, we recorded a podcast with Kieron Brady last week and we’ve just launched here:

Click here you watch/listen on Spotify

Very insightful I think. Hope those who watch/listen enjoy it.

What an articulate, humble & honest guy. Absolute privilege to interview Kieron as a lads fan.

Also available on YouTube.
A proper top lad. Normally talks well, so might give this a listen.

What was the crack about him suing the club again? Something to do with a career ending injury?
The club doctors misdisagnosed a genetic muscle clotting problem?..i doubt he could get insurance to play!allegedly I think the notion is that if they diagnosed it earlier he might of had a longer career but in reality i dont think that is true.

The club doctors misdisagnosed a genetic muscle clotting problem?..i doubt he could get insurance to play!allegedly I think the notion is that if they diagnosed it earlier he might of had a longer career but in reality i dont think that is true.
Cheers, rings a bell that actually

Better than marco in that marco cannot hide his contempt for the fans opinions!

It’s normally the absolute clowns that come on where Marco can’t hide his contempt to be fair. That programme attracts a lot of absolute muppets for both teams. Both Marco and Steve Howey basically tell
Them to stop talking nonsense where’s as Benno and John Anderson entertain them.

It’s normally the absolute clowns that come on where Marco can’t hide his contempt to be fair. That programme attracts a lot of absolute muppets for both teams. Both Marco and Steve Howey basically tell
Them to stop talking nonsense where’s as Benno and John Anderson entertain them.
In marcos world anybody who disagrees with him is in your words an "absolute clown!!

For those that might be interested, we recorded a podcast with Kieron Brady last week and we’ve just launched here:

Click here you watch/listen on Spotify

Very insightful I think. Hope those who watch/listen enjoy it.

What an articulate, humble & honest guy. Absolute privilege to interview Kieron as a lads fan.

Also available on YouTube.
How many 'big words' did he manage to cram in during the pod ? Loves a big fancy word on Radio Scumcastle does KB.

Back