Kaboul

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

<><>Marc<><>

Given the armband at some stage tonight, big sign considering he's only just arrived. O'Shea - Coates, Kaboul - O'Shea, or Kaboul - Coates against Leicester?

Did he get much of a run out tonight? Been on a train with no signal all night so missed the game completely.

I reckon might start JOS and Coates, then JOS and Kaboul when fit, with a view to Kaboul Coates near the end of the season

Its why Brown signing made perfect sense, and idiots on here were moaning, Brown is the ideal number 4 centre back to come in for the odd game when needed.

I reckon might start JOS and Coates, then JOS and Kaboul when fit, with a view to Kaboul Coates near the end of the season

Its why Brown signing made perfect sense, and idiots on here were moaning, Brown is the ideal number 4 centre back to come in for the odd game when needed.

Agree with pretty much all of this but I have a feeling Kaboul will start from season opener

Beadling has been praising Brown and O'Shea's influence as well. Think it's important to have experienced players at the club if we want to develop the youngsters.

I think we'll start with O'Shea and Kaboul with Coates maybe replacing O'Shea depending on form/injuries. O'Shea looked relatively assured early on, wasn't helped by Pants for the first goal though. Kaboul looked confident and mobile.

Came on the 2nd half, looked decent. It's abit shit we have these high earners on the books who can't play football, to think of the quality we could have for the wages they get, shocking.

Coates was awful tonight.

That young CB looks promising mind.

Kaboul and O'Shea would start the season for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back